Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008 Coming to an End-better days ahead



2008 is coming to an end soon and I am looking forward to 2009. I am optimistic about the upcoming year for many reasons. I cannot help but believe that the below 5% interest will start to have a positive effect on the housing market over the next 12 months. Hopefully we will see a reduction in inventory to to the attractive rates. This will have a positive effect across the entire economy as the housing industry affects some many different businesses.
My biggest concern is that as Americans we all need to wake up and stop living over our heads. We have to much debt and need to start saving for the future.
My 2009 New Year Resolution. Excercise and reduce debt. And yes it has been a dificult year but we made it through it, well almost, just a few more days. At any rate Merry Christmas and I hope 2009 will be a good year for you.
































































No comments: