Sunday, March 09, 2014

What is my Home Worth?

What is my Home worth in New Bern NC?

Do you want the short answer? The short answer is that your home is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it, and what you are willing to accept. OK, you already knew this, at least I hope you did. To answer your question of what your home is worth, lets start with what your home is not worth.

What your house is not Worth

  • What you paid for the house.
  • What you need to get for your house.
  • What you want to get for your house.
  • What your neighbor says your house is worth.
  • What it cost to build a house like yours today.
While all of the above may be important to you, believe me, they are irrelevant to a buyer. Remember, it takes two to tango in real estate. 

Now that you know what your home is not worth lets see what the magic widget says it is worth. Click the link below and put your address in.


Please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the magical home value widget estimate of your home, however I have found it to be pretty accurate in the past for most homes. If you question the accuracy of the estimated value of your home send me an email with you address and I will do a comparative market analysis of your home. My email address is SteveTyson55@gmail.com

For more information on all your real estate questions go to New Bern Real Estate

As always, if you have any questions about the Real Estate Market in the New Bern area feel free to contact me. Also, if you have any friends that are interested in buying or selling Real Estate we would appreciate a referral. 




No comments: