Friday, November 30, 2007

Go New Bern Bear's

I attended the New Bern High School final playoff game Friday night in New Bern and cheered as the Bear's beat a game but out gunned team from Raleigh. Both teams played hard but in the end New Bern proved to be the better team. Next stop the Bears will take on a team from Charlotte. This is the 4 th time in about 7 years that New Bern has made it to the State championship game. In past years they have gone up against teams from Charlotte which requite players from a much larger area, perhaps 20 times as large. Good luck Bears in the final 4A Championship game.

2 comments:

mjay said...

hi, saw your post while surfing the net and maybe you can help me? My husband is from New Bern and would love a football jersey (bears) for Christmas do you know where I can purchase one?

Thanks

Unknown said...

Go Bears. I gues you read my blog about New Bern winning the state championship. Anyway I don't know about a jersey but they are selling New Bern Bears state champion t shirts. If you want one send me an email at Tyson@Century21.com When did your husband graduate?

Steve