Sunday, June 02, 2013

New Bern Waterfront homes for sale.

Waterfront sales up 32% year to date over last year.

Waterfront sales are up 83% over the same period in 2011, thru 6-2,  and 32% over last year, same period. That is great news for folks that have been trying to sell for some time. Many of the metropolitan areas around the country are seeing major improvement in their markets, smaller towns with less diversified economies do not seem to be doing as well.

I have been getting more calls this year for waterfront property than I have in some time about 6 years and this makes me very happy. I am starting to see prices firm up, the bottom may have finally arrived.

So, if you are considering buying a waterfront property I encourage you not to wait to long. Give me a call today at 252 514 9157.

  




No comments: