Thursday, July 31, 2014

Waterfront Homes for sale in the New Bern area

Waterfront Homes for sale in the New Bern area


Everyone wants to live on the water. And why not? You can still find affordable waterfront property i the New Bern area. I live on the water and love it. That's me in the photo above proving that senior citizens can still enjoy skiing. Of coarse it took me a week to recuperate, but that ok.

Below I have listed some waterfront properties for sale under $350,000 that I feel are good buys. 

To search all waterfront homes for sale click the link below.

Let us know if you have any questions about any of these homes. To search all homes for sale in the New Bern area click the link below. 

It is still a buyers market in New Bern but waterfront home sales have picked up and great deals are harder to find. Call Steve or Jana today at 252 514 9157, and let them help you find a great deal.



No comments: